On Valentine's Day, Bonnie Miller, Chair of our 2019 Holiday Charity drive, and CE&O co-Trustees Barb Beatty and Judy Ramey had the pleasure of delivering a check for $7,000 to Mary's Place! These funds were generously donated by WUC members to support the important work of Mary's Place (marysplaceseattle.org) in helping women and families move out of homelessness.
The Women's University Club of Seattle Foundation contributes to the greater Seattle area as it
- Preserves the exterior of the Women's University Club's historic building.
- Awards grants to public schools' music programs
- Sponsors community programs
- Partners with other 501(c)3 charities
- Awards scholarships to outstanding women
Nancy Burnell and Lailla Petersen have been named recipients of the Ann Linnell Awards for service to the Foundation. Bonnie Miller, not pictured, was the third recipient. Ann Linnell was the visionary who established the revised 2009 Women's University Club of Seattle Foundation.
Announcing the Natalie Gendler Music Counts! Count Me In! Fund
It's Easy on AmazonSmile.