Often referred to as "Seattle's Best Kept Secret", the Women's University Club is a welcoming place for intelligent, inspired women to connect, collaborate, and create.... together. Steeped in history and tradition, the Club is dedicated to life-long learning and personal growth in a gracious atmosphere. It's the ultimate venue for professional and social interaction, and a catalyst for creating cherished friendships. For over a century, the Club has embraced a refined culture of inclusivity, respect and integrity. Our members reflect those values.
To learn more, please submit an inquiry form
- Classroom-based learning from languages to yoga, literature and art
- The perfect place to entertain, meet clients or recharge during a busy day
- Year-round social activities and exciting events for the whole family
- Opportunities for networking, professional and leadership development
- Exceptional breakfast, lunch, fine dining and happy hour cuisine
- Convenient downtown Seattle location close to Interstate 5
, or contact our Membership Director at (206) 623-0402, ext. 126. Tours of our historic building are also available by appointment.