A Place to Connect, Collaborate and Create... Step under the green awning at 1105 Sixth Avenue and open the front door to discover one of Seattle's best kept secrets: The Women's University Club, founded in 1914 “to form a closer union of university women in order to promote outstanding educational, cultural, and social activities.”
- A social club offering education, camaraderie and gracious hospitality
- A charming, warm and welcoming environment for women of diverse backgrounds and life experiences.
- Opportunities for intellectual enrichment and social enjoyments.
- A networking center for professional development and the empowerment of women in the workplace
- A place for personal growth, valued friendships and collective service to the community.
- Conveniently located in downtown Seattle, close to I-5, the WA State Convention Center, hotels, theaters, shopping, and public transportation.